I F*&king hate UPS - rant(long)

Hi all,

One thing i have done with UPS, especially when the sender requires an in
person signature (like with electronics/computer parts)

You call UPS or Fedex and request a counter pickup, and that they do not
try to deliver. I've never had a drop-off stolen (yet, knock on wood) but
in the case of signature required in person, i have always had my stuff a
day quicker as i get to go to the UPS counter the same day they would ahve
attempted the first delivery instead of the next day after i called and
requested a counter pickup.

They also will ask for your ID to do this usually, so its even
safer... Plus with a counter pickup you may avoid the
"residential" surcharge.

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org