Ticket today

hehe I had a similar situation, just cruising 10MPH faster than speed limit
in a country road, cam into this curve, saw the cop before he saw me to
point the laser speed gun at me (sitting crossway at the tree line by the
upcoming stop, I downshifted, and got the car under speed limit before he
had turned his hand around to nauil me with it... when I got top the stop, I
was "hes going to pull me over I know it...did he get me...?" and he lit me
up as I started off the stop sign... He gave me a ticket (48 hrs) for a dead
flasher (it was working in th rear, not in the front)...hehehehe...he did
not seem happy about it all, and I did not give him greif... I did the
repair and took it to court, they let me off the hook.

I say, get a Cat, bring proof of repair to court (some you can send it in
the mail, and should check that option out) and be done with it.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]