From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dave Ewing
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 2:00 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Ticket today

The downside to this idea is that paying is admitting guilt when your
car by NO means is louder than a Harley (how do they get away with that
crap!!).  I think the cop wanted to get you on something knowing you
were hotrodding and he didn't have you on his gun.  I wouldn't pay, go
to court and have it thrown out, then you not only don't have to pay the
money but send a message to the cop that messing with people like that
is a waste of time, money and energy.  What an idiot!  Hope he hit is
quota!

Dave