Poly Bushings

Drew Teague wrote:

> Hey, Ron, is this why Potterman carries the poly front bushing, but not the
> poly tranny mount?  Would you recommend the one he carries instead? ("A1 VW
> Motorsport Rear Tranny Mount")  Has anybody had experience this tranny
> mount?
>
> TIA
> Drew

Of all the mounts, the rear mount transmits the most vibe into the
passenger compartment.

Front poly makes for a poor street setup but folks will argue they like
it that way.

My idea is the filled* sides and a HD front along with a diesel or
standard (but fresh) rear is the way to go.

* By 'filled' I mean the standard mount is placed on it's side (in it's
mount bracket) and eurothane or other semi flexible liquid is poured in
to set, than reinstalled in the car. Makes fr a more firmer, longer
lasting mount.

TBerk