Scirocco Dash Cap

------=_NextPart_000_00E2_01C2B01C.6880F590

> Got into work today and what was waiting for me, a
> new dash cap for the red beast. So immediatley I
> open the box to review the quality, and overall it
> looks great. The only real noticeable difference is
> the defroster vent opening is one continous opening.
> This came on a perfect day, it will give me
> something to do tomorrow. Test fitting and trimming
> (appears that will be minimal), though I will have
> to shave the ridges of the cracks on the dash for
> best fit. All this enjoyment for a measily 87.01
> +tax and shipping, try to find a crack free dash for
> that price LOL.
>=20
> I'll keep you informed and post pics when done.
>=20
> Brian

------=_NextPart_000_00E2_01C2B01C.6880F590

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Courier New" =
size=3D3>&gt; Got into work=20
today and what was waiting for me, a<BR>&gt; new dash cap for the red =
beast. So=20
immediatley I<BR>&gt; open the box to review the quality, and overall =
it<BR>&gt;=20
looks great. The only real noticeable difference is<BR>&gt; the =
defroster vent=20
opening is one continous opening.<BR>&gt; This came on a perfect day, it =
will=20
give me<BR>&gt; something to do tomorrow. Test fitting and =
trimming<BR>&gt;=20
(appears that will be minimal), though I will have<BR>&gt; to shave the =
ridges=20
of the cracks on the dash for<BR>&gt; best fit. All this enjoyment for a =
measily=20
87.01<BR>&gt; +tax and shipping, try to find a crack free dash =
for<BR>&gt; that=20
price LOL.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; I'll keep you informed and post pics when=20
done.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Brian</FONT><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00E2_01C2B01C.6880F590--