From: "Drew Teague" <roccnroll@hotmail.com>
To: <rapieper@yahoo.com>; <brianm@earendel.org>;
<JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 3:45 PM
Subject: RE: Poly Bushings

Hey, Ron, is this why Potterman carries the poly front bushing, but not the
poly tranny mount?  Would you recommend the one he carries instead? ("A1 VW
Motorsport Rear Tranny Mount")  Has anybody had experience this tranny
mount?

TIA
Drew

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

`84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"
`85 BMW 318

>From: Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com>

>I haven't followed this thread, but if the "whole kit" contains the
>tranny mount, do yourself a huge favor and throw it in the trash as
>soon as you get it...seriously.  They break, ask me how I know.
>
>Ron

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&D
I=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3