From: Curt [mailto:76Rocco@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 6:35 PM
To: rhys
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: hp gain from TT dp vs. Stock dual dp

Since your planning to use it with a cat I would avoid buying the TT DP as
the build quality sucks! I bought one, wasn't happy with the workmanship at
the collector, I contacted TT and spoke w/ Darrell whom I sent pic's of the
product, he checked the remaining inventory and said that they were all like
that and agreed to take it back or have it fixed, all in all I was out $9.00
shipping and wasted my time on it, the pic's are located here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~76rocco/TT%20Downpipe/TT%20Downpipe.JPG and
another here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~76rocco/TT%20Downpipe/TT%20Downpipe2.JPG