hp gain from TT dp vs. Stock dual dp

I have a TT race down pipe and full 2.25" TT exhaust on my 16V.  The
stock HP figure for a 1.8l 16V AT THE CRANK is 123 HP.  With no mods to
my engine other than the TT exhaust I dyno'd 118 HP AT THE WHEELS.
Corrected for driveline loss, that figure corresponds to 136 to 138 HP
at the crank.  My set up does not use a cat.

Ben R
'79 Scirocco 16V