From: brianm@earendel.org [mailto:brianm@earendel.org]
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 7:57 PM
To: Brandon Smith
Cc: SCIROCCO-LIST
Subject: Re: Poly Bushings

Buy a new control arm its like 18.00 - 24.00 cheap.. cheaper than bent
sheet metal.
brian

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002, Brandon Smith wrote:

> I'm giving some serious thought to redo the front of my 88 16v with all
new Polyurathane Bushings. I have to replace the lower right control arm
anyway, so I thought this would be a good time because I will already have
the car on a rack.

> Question: Who sells an entire kit for the 16v rocco?  I've seen a couple
of places that sell bushings for a couple of parts, but not an entire kit.

> Thanks guys
>
> Brando
>
> ohh ya, one more q, has anyone ever had castor problems with their front
wheels?  This is why I am replacing the control arm. previous owner hit a
pot hole pretty hard and bent the rim, he got a brand new rim, but he failed
to realize he slightly bent the control arm and fried the back bushing,
hence the wheel is not centered in the fender-well.