Poly Bushings

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C2AF63.21F4A720

I'm giving some serious thought to redo the front of my 88 16v with all =
new Polyurathane Bushings. I have to replace the lower right control arm =
anyway, so I thought this would be a good time because I will already =
have the car on a rack.

Question: Who sells an entire kit for the 16v rocco?  I've seen a couple =
of places that sell bushings for a couple of parts, but not an entire =
kit.

Thanks guys

Brando

ohh ya, one more q, has anyone ever had castor problems with their front =
wheels?  This is why I am replacing the control arm. previous owner hit =
a pot hole pretty hard and bent the rim, he got a brand new rim, but he =
failed to realize he slightly bent the control arm and fried the back =
bushing, hence the wheel is not centered in the fender-well.
------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C2AF63.21F4A720

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
COLOR: #000000; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; PADDING-TOP: 15px; FONT-STYLE: =
normal; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TEXT-DECORATION: none; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: =
none"=20
leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text" CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area"><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"v" =
/><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" />
<DIV>I'm giving some serious thought to redo the front of my 88 16v with =
all new=20
Polyurathane Bushings.&nbsp;I have to replace the lower right control =
arm=20
anyway, so I thought this would be a good time because I will already =
have the=20
car on a rack.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Question: Who sells an entire kit for the 16v rocco?&nbsp; I've =
seen a=20
couple of places that sell bushings for&nbsp;a couple of parts, but not =
an=20
entire kit.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks guys</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Brando</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>ohh ya, one more q, has anyone ever had castor problems with their =
front=20
wheels?&nbsp; This is why I am replacing the control arm. previous owner =
hit a=20
pot hole pretty hard and bent the rim, he got a brand new rim, but he =
failed to=20
realize he slightly bent the control arm and fried the back bushing, =
hence the=20
wheel is not centered in the fender-well.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C2AF63.21F4A720--