De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de Vince Royer
Envoye : 24 decembre, 2002 16:15
A : Neal Tovsen; Drew Teague; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : RE: Suspension travel modification?

I would love to modify my suspension travel so that I can tuck all my wheels
deep into my fenders and still have stock-like handling.  mmmm...

I figure I would have to rework the front upper strut mounts, notch the
frame, and somehow modify the pickup points as mentioned below to save the
geometry from getting too screwed up.  I think that would be dope.

Vince