I just screwed up my car and I'm looking for some parts...

Hi everyone,

I f*cked up my car yesterday.  I had just installed new control arms,
control arm bushings, and polyurethane swaybar bushings to my 87 16V. I
wanted to see the new difference in handling first hand. Not using good
judgement, I decided to really put my foot down into a sharp turn...do you
see where this is going?  I gave it too much and the rear end started to
come around and I went for a little off road.  I quickly went into a 90
degree angle with the road and slid into the ditch.  My foglights were
scraped off the bumper, and the passenger side tire came off the rim as it
slid through the mud.  Miraculously, I did not bend anything including my
new control arms.  I did however fuck up the alignment and toe, and some of
the body kit parts.  I cracked the driver's side fender flare, the lower
fromt spoiler/valence, and the passenger side fender flare.  I also managed
to bend up the supports that hold these items in place squarely underneath.
I'm lucky I didn't kill myself.
     Anyway, I am looking for the passenger and driver's side fender flares,
and the front lower valence that goes between the two. I realize how stupid
this was, and I am very embarassed of my driving this time around.  The
brighter side is that I was planning on having the car repainted soon, and
on the shop having to remove these parts to re-paint them anyway.  At least
I learned my lesson, and the car will look better at Waterfest this coming
year.

Any help is appreciated,

Aaron Aunins
87 16V