triple gaue

nope Julie I would not advise connecting the guage power line to the battery
directly, because it means your guages are always on. Just couple all the
lights of your guages to a single set of wires and attached that to one of
the blue/white wires in the middle console (like the cigarette lighter light
bulb, and this will make the lights in your guages come on when you turn on
the light switch.)

now the power to the guages should not be always on (draines battery for no
reason) , I have mine wires to the lower connector of fuse #12. ie the fuse
looks like

[|]
[|]<-- connect here.

Now of course I have no heated seats nor MFA on this fuse, so its a spare
for me, and this way the guages will all come on when your ignition is
turned on :) (of course I run all power leads together to this fuse, and I
trun a ground to the rosette ground underthe dash.

I dont even get volt fluctuation when I turn on my blinkers :)