a ? for the Mk1 scirocco history buffs

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 14:33:58 -0800 "Rabbit16v" <Rabbit16v@attbi.com>
writes:
> The whole story is that he almost bought one but got a 4dr dasher
> instead.
> He has told me this story about a million times and I always
> wondered how
> true it was.  The weird thing is that this happened in Olympia, WA!
> I think
> the car was brand new because his company was buying him a new car
> so I
> couldn't see why he would be looking at a used scirocco.

Thats pretty cool actually. too bad he got the Dasher. EWW.
You know, the guy who probably knows more than anyone on the Sidewinder
topic has got to be Doug Toulie. He's gonna be at my place for a new
years party and ill make him bring all his books so he can post up a
history report on the Sidewinder. He knows his stuff.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com