5th gear options..which is better.

Randy,

I'd go for the 0.71.  Either way your top speed is likely to be in 4th gear, and you are going to have to downshift to do anything at 70mph.  Let me know how much you want for whichever one you don't use!

BH

PS: Your cables are on their way.  Sorry it took me a few days.

 --- On Thu 12/19, Allyn  wrote:From: Allyn [mailto: amalventano@sc.rr.com]To: HowlingMonkey16v@aol.com, scirocco-l@scirocco.orgDate: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:45:56 -0500Subject: Re: 5th gear options..which is better.

rieger does fine with a .71 5th, and thats even an
FF (wider final drive than your 4k).
rieger has 1.8 with cams and exhaust.
Al