Is this possible as my problem?

--part1_d6.1faec038.2b338c12_boundary

       Same thing happened to me the other night on the highway (in traffic,
an hour and a half away from home).  I think my problem is ground
(electrically) related.
       When I stopped on the side of the highway it wouldn't restart.  After
wiggling coil, plug ground wires it fired right back up.
       Not sure if the wiggling of wires did anything.
       If its not in the wiring I'm guessing it may be the ICM, because when
it went before I had the same symptoms.

       Shamus
       8816v

--part1_d6.1faec038.2b338c12_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Same thing happened to me the other night on the highway (in traffic, an hour and a half away from home).&nbsp; I think my problem is ground (electrically) related.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; When I stopped on the side of the highway it wouldn't restart.&nbsp; After wiggling coil, plug ground wires it fired right back up.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Not sure if the wiggling of wires did anything.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If its not in the wiring I'm guessing it may be the ICM, because when it went before I had the same symptoms.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Shamus<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8816v</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d6.1faec038.2b338c12_boundary--