My best upgrade yet!

I remember a few years ago my dad used rainx on his car. He ended up pulling over and wiping the stuff off during a rainstorm because of the problem mentioned. I don't know about teflon blades but I got a set of Bosch ones from autozone (like $15 each) called micro edge or something that kick ass. These things are like squeegees on your windshield. I highly recommend them.

Dan