HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

Dan Smith wrote:

> Man, this is getting a bit out of hand. <snip> So ease up.
>
> Dan

Well, I still stand by my response, I don't mean to be mean though.

My comments are meant somewhat tongue in cheek but I'll take the
collective flack if I must.

In response I will say- Person #1 can post his/her opinion. In reply be
prepared for our/thier/his/her reply.

More inline with this particular thread what did he think was going to
happen? It's a Scirocco specific list, we don't get much luv most of the
time from the outside world and the dreaded Honda is almost like garlic
to vampires.

I tend to think some of the replies were funny, if harsh, but they
shouldn't be intended to cause personal injury, but rather defense of
the Marque.

In any case the real point isn't the defection as much as a seemingly
misguided idea that the Honda world has all these bright shiny objects
and happiness can be found there. Besides that all the rest of the guys
in the crew will be driving them, it'll be hard to be the standout
oddball- not everybody cares to revel in it, let alone put up with it.

Live & let live but I'll stand by my comments that the Roc can be
bling-bling'ed up with the stuff on his list just fine.

TBerk