5th gear options..which is better.

--part1_6f.328d0f11.2b32b81e_boundary

I have my 4k apart due to some self machining and I am planning to swap the
5th. I have two options at hand .71 from an FF or a .80 from an AMC. I would
idealy like a .75 but oh well. Which do you think would work out best with a
mildly modified 2.0 with 1.8 head 16V? I know the .71 would be a huge drop,
but I think the car may be able to handle it. I am not sure if the .80 will
be a far enough drop to be beneficial or worth the hassle. Please let me know
what you think.
       Randy

--part1_6f.328d0f11.2b32b81e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I have my 4k apart due to some self machining and I am planning to swap the 5th. I have two options at hand .71 from an FF or a .80 from an AMC. I would idealy like a .75 but oh well. Which do you think would work out best with a mildly modified 2.0 with 1.8 head 16V? I know the .71 would be a huge drop, but I think the car may be able to handle it. I am not sure if the .80 will be a far enough drop to be beneficial or worth the hassle. Please let me know what you think.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Randy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6f.328d0f11.2b32b81e_boundary--