Accelerator Cable slippage

I was out the other wknd and washed my roc. After I washed it (including the
engine cause I needed an vavle cover gasket) the accelerator cable fell off
the TB twice. I have temp fixed it with some wire but with nailing it in
autoxing next season I dont need that wire slipping and loosing everything.
Has anyone ever ran into this problem? Are there any solutions that don't
cost or cost very little?

Peace Out,

Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)