speedo accuracy

Your only fault in all of this is that you haven't had it radar checked.
I'll bet if you did have it checked with radar that it would be off just
like everyone else's.  I guess the problem that we need to figure out is
where our calculations are going wrong.  At this point I think we need to
question the charts we have access to on the internet?  Anyone have a chart
on paper in a manual or something that they can compare to the charts on
Scirocco.org?

Dave