Back in the rocco way. Decisions to make

Well Folks.
Ive moved all my cars to one place --> Maryland.
Now for my wife to move here... (july)

SO I have some decisions to make and im wondering whats to do. I could use
some assistance.

Current Status.
2.0L topless bunny needs top/carpet/ knock ignition

88 16v white (of course) dented in the front. Core support probably needs
replaced. Hood, fender and eurolights installed, and the cowl under the
windshield took some damage. Wife liked car.. no idea why...

84 shell (black) w/ 16v bodykit. no transaxle exhaust, seats
(reconstructed title aka salvage).

Also found VR6 passat motor on Vortex for 600 w/ wiring. no tranny.

So im faced with some dilemmas.

I have no garage. The cars are parked where i live. I may get concrete
space next to the 56 chevy.

I will also need a car Feb 1 till Feb 28. Wifie is taking the Audi to GA
for some school thingie..

I could borrow the Ford Truck while she has the car.... So im not really
pressed for time.

So what to do...
Im not parting the 84, but i may use parts from it if i have to. The 84
needs a full inspection on jackstands and a good crawling over to find the
salvage problems and where and if they exist...

88 16v. Strong running car. whole. dented. many cool mods. Originally
bought as parts car.
Needs..
Hood, core support ( i have one spare ). Springs, fender, paint replaced
panels, sunroof fixed (tracks).

84 8v w/ 16v kit. and 8v knock box ignition. Needs interior, cleaning,
sunroof fixed(leaks), monowiper replaced, transaxle, exhaust, locks, much
time and effort...

I have places to keep them, but no where dry and warm to work on em.

Rick suggested i drop the 88 down at the local collision shop have em
replace the core support and reassemble it myself. Its sounding like a
pretty good option.

Then there is the whole VR6 project. :-)
Brian
90 90q20v squealing V belt...
2.0L topless bunny parked for winter
88 16v dented..