New Grille

Well today I pulled the new grille I made off the form. Its a "big mouth"
like the ones those honduhs have. It looks better than those tho because I
made it. Made it out of Kevlar layed out similar to fiberglass. I have some
touch-ups to do like in the corners and things. I will try to put some pics
on my page when I get some time and access to a digi cam.

Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)