[OT] Passat vs. Bambi

I loaned the Passat to my mom yesterday as she's not found
a replacement for the Bonneville yet, and she promptly
tagged a deer.  The major broken pieces were the driver's
turn lens and the headlight adjuster assembly - which
ironically I had replaced about 3-4 weeks ago.  (The
headlight was intact)  The hood and driver's fender have
some minor bending but no jagged edges and nothing you'd
really notice at first glance.  I'll probably just have to
live with it, at least for the winter.

'Rocco content:  At least it wasn't one of the 'roccos that
got hit.  They're all out on loan or put away for the
winter.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams