Cracked frame. :(

I'm more scared than Dan I think. Mine has been used for autoxing only
(still streetable though) for a very long time. I don't believe there is any
sort of support under there. YIPES!!!!! I'M REEEAAALLY SCARED TO LOOK!!!

Peace Out,

Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)