My car is running again! plus other witticisms

And I'm back on the list! WOOT!

Anyway, I threw a set of stock pistons back in...after a niiiiiice
beauty cracked #3 piston occurred.  Instead of sending these pistons to
TT to get them dished, this time I just had my dad do it on a lathe.
Took about an hour.  Basically just gave the cyls a quick hone (still in
the car) and reringed it.

In a rush to get it back together, I first neglected to purchase new rod
bolts (oops!), then forgot to put oil on the rod bearing shells (oops!).
Then, I managed not to put any oil on the cylinders at all! (oops!).
For a finale, I forgot that the coolant temp sensor was unplugged, and
flooded it during the first start-up session.  Yay for me!  Although, it
does seem like the engine is doing okay.

The plan is to rip out the dumb stock g60 injectors (not good at 14+ psi
from a t3/t4) and install the new SNS chip and 35 lb injectors I have,
to get a 13 second timeslip.  Also, I just got my MegaSquirt kit in the
mail yesterday!!  Gotta build that mofo...

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20