speaking of snow, new car in the stable

--part1_184.13153153.2b225d97_boundary

With my regular daily driver Audi involved in an accident I bought a new car
to keep me on the road till its fixed.
Its a 2 owner 83 GTI ( 2nd owner bought in 84 with 40k) and it came with
loads of receipts for performance mods and even the window sticker. I have
not tallied up the numbers but a rough guess is about $10,000 in parts alone.
Key points of interest are the TT 2.0 and the Quaife which will come in handy
when it snows. Besides all the parts that are on it also included were loads
of spares like P slot wheels with snows, Zender turbo wheels, Schrick 280,
Tilton brake bias lever, Supersprint header. brand new uninstalled rear disc
conversion etc.

I have yet to get it up on the hoist to see whats actually on the car but
plan on looking it over tonight. So far I am just exited to have a car with
heat :)

Jasin

--part1_184.13153153.2b225d97_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>With my regular daily driver Audi involved in an accident I bought a new car to keep me on the road till its fixed.
<BR>Its a 2 owner 83 GTI ( 2nd owner bought in 84 with 40k) and it came with loads of receipts for performance mods and even the window sticker. I have not tallied up the numbers but a rough guess is about $10,000 in parts alone. Key points of interest are the TT 2.0 and the Quaife which will come in handy when it snows. Besides all the parts that are on it also included were loads of spares like P slot wheels with snows, Zender turbo wheels, Schrick 280, Tilton brake bias lever, Supersprint header. brand new uninstalled rear disc conversion etc.
<BR>
<BR>I have yet to get it up on the hoist to see whats actually on the car but plan on looking it over tonight. So far I am just exited to have a car with heat :)
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_184.13153153.2b225d97_boundary--