Snow Schmoe. was Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!

My best in the snow was a '69 bug. I drove past many 4 wheelers in snow
banks   :) Gotta love it.
My old '81 Rocc was great. Even if it slid in a corner, it was easy to get
traction and back in line. I drove it for 10 winters with out a problem.
I did practice a bit in parking lots though. Now a days all I have to say is
"Look, a parking lot with snow" and reach for the handbrake and my daughter
starts to scream...
I am not sure which is more fun, the screaming child or the handbrake turn
:)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer