First Trip In My Diesel!!!

Hey all!

Anyone interested in hooking up with me on my way down to San Fran from
Olympia WA LMK!!   I will be leaving at 3 to 4 am on Thursday morning hoping
to hit San Fran by 4 or 5 pm.  It is right about 700 - 750 miles from
Olympia to Vallejo (where I'm actually going) so that sounds about right
going around 70 continuously.  I'll be taking my 5 year old daughter with me
and it would be great to hit a few of you enthusiasts on the way.  On the
way down I won't have much time to go too far off of I-5 to visit but that
may change on the way back.  Once I get the goods (a 2.3L Mercedes gas motor
for a friend and a few odds n ends) I may make the trip back a two day
event.

So this is what I need.  A place to stay once I get there and maybe a place
to stay half way (about Medford area) on the way back.  I might just go
straight back through but just in case.  If no one will be available, I
understand and will be checking possible Hotel/Motel accomodations but it
would be fun to hook up with some of you.  Email me your phone number and
directions and when you'll be home and that would be great!

I guess there are SOME good things about being an unemployed bum!!

Dave