dumb questions about the great roc

Will a unpowered ISV with blocked hose (which leads to difficult ignition
start but good idle later ~900 RPM)
break anything ? I mean the car screams when the engine is started , the
alternator working 1-2 seconds.
With the ISV connected (but with ~1200RPM idle) the car starts like new,
instantly, even with very low outside temps.
So, is imperative to quit brutalizing it and fix the prob. ?

 Btw, where is located the temp. sensor which is used by the MFA  ? I saw
something underneath the right light set
behind the front bumper, guessed right ?

 Also, when changing gears, say from 3rd to 4th, I switch around 3000 rpm ,
but when pushing the clutch
the RPM rises very quickly until the gear is engaged. Is that normal or it
signals a problem ?
 And in normal conditions, in the 5th gear at 5000 rpm what will be the
cruising speed ?
 I get 180 km/h in a very bad shaped KR 16V rocco