car stereo install accessories

It used to be in my firebird, so the small confines of a rocc might make it a bit much. I have a 400 4-ch going to the front and rear speakers and a 1200 2-ch bridged going to 2 12" subs. Sadly, they have been sitting in the hallway of my apt due to my rocc leaking like a sieve. I accidently dynamatted over the drain hole in the spare tire well and then it rained. It wasn't pretty to say the least...

Dan