[TECH] DIGIFIZ

Alright, I go my parts for my DIGIFIZ install, I put up some pictures of the
parts, the cluster, the wire mesh (complete replacement) the clock adjusting
box, and the 5 electrical diagrams Joel as sent me.

Pictures are at http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/various/digifiz.

Now I know Joel Leclerc Has one installed in his rocco, is there any other
folks out there with a DIGIFIZ project going?
I am thinking we can join forces by email/messenger to get together and get
ourselves organized on how to install one of these puppies.

email me directly or on the list.