anybody need 9a blocks/heads/mk2 stuff delivered/east coast?

i'm driving to philly/baltimore/dc from atlanta, with a probable stop
through columbia, s.c. on tuesday.  i have a couple of 1.8/2l 16v heads, one
1.8 with euro intake/tt adj cam gear. also 2l 16v shortblock from a gli with
75k on it, and a lot of stuff from my wrecked 88 16v (lmk what you want).
if anybody's interested and wants to meet me somewhere to grab the stuff,
i'll drop it off.  if you're interested, email me an offer.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...