(Ebay.DE) Help translating...

After the wreck, I've been searching for replacement(s) for my 16x7.5 Borbet A wheel that I broke. Of course, finding a pair of good A's in a different size is fine as long as they're smaller than the 16x9's in the rear. So...

Could someone help me with translating this german ebay ad?
<http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1920196526>

I know they're 13"s. I notice one is bent, but is this for all 4? Cause if so, I hope to get 2 good ones out of the set to run on the front ;)

Thanks,
Joshua