[Re: running head through dishwasher?]

<joshhignight@techography.net> wrote:
Oh, lets not forget the back seat, both front seats, a dashboard, misc.
interior parts, a GTX rear wing, amp and sub in a tube currently in my ro=
om.
The extra door cards, box w/ the flywheel, motor mounts, and other misc
exterior parts in the den and laundry room. The mess of r/c cars and thei=
parts in the den. =

Then there's the building all my interior stuff in the living room, using=
 the
sink to clean engine parts, using the oven to heat parts for removal or
installation, driving my nitro r/c's inside when it was raining out, maki=
ng a
G60 short shifter in the laundry room, etc...etc...

Using the washer for greasy cloths and rags, pots and pans for oil change=
s,
measuring cups for fuel pump tests, tongs for grabbing hoses, other misc.=

utensils for cleaning the engine, cutting hoses/wires, etc...

Heh, guess that's why my girlfriend is just my girlfriend ;)

Joshua

yeah, my mom didnt like me degreasing CVs in the kitchen sink...or the =

brake drums in the tub...or the backseats in the living room...or the =

rear cards, sound deadening. there was no where to put them in my room, =

with the kamei valence, scirocco reflective thing, side door cards...etc =

in it   :)

then i finally cleaned out the shed and got some palets so nothing would =

get wet if it flooded. happy day, i can walk in my house again!

Ron Pieper wrote:

>Now listen to all this...how many of us can say this stuff?
>
>"I used to do it when I was single.... Now my wife won't let me wash
>anything....I've been yelled at a few times when my wife has caught me
>with car parts in the oven [or diswasher, or sink, or pots/pans, or
>using kitchen stuff in the garage, or after putting
>coveralls/rags/towels in the wash machine (she always wants to wash
>whites after I do that...)]"   =

>And yes, I put a head in the dishwasher, it didn't come out as well as
>I had hoped.  =

>And I still use the gas grill to heat tranny cases so bearing races
>come out.  And she doesn't know what's been in those pyrex measuring
>cups.  But hey, nobody's gotten sick...
>
>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
>Cheapass Ron
>'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'

Since the passenger seat is often out of mine, it has become the "alterna=
te"
computer chair, you sit on the floor with the keyboard on your knees. The=
 kids
want me to get one from the junkers to serve permananently. =

Right now it's civilized, only the greenhouse is full of parts (the kid's=

Yamaha stuff this time) and the usual stockpile in the spare bedroom
(including the 16V back seats, and a bunch of Jeep parts for the kid's
friend). Car stuff is actually in the garage, or heaven forbid, in the ca=
rs.

I'd draw the line at the CV grease in the kitchen sink. My house is casua=
l,
but not THAT casual!
Cathy