Need Suspension Answers

Vince Royer wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> So I finally got my new shocks and springs in today.  For those who don't
> recall, I got the following setup: RPI shock inserts and H&R Group G race
> springs for A2 (420 lb).  I have a 1982 Rocco with about a hundred pounds of
> weight reduction off the front end.

The hundred pounds you removed would lower the car a bit but still; A2s
have more travel than A1s.

Lowering springs won't fill the perches under full extension, this is
common. Most folks secure them with cable ties or hose clamps.

It sounds like you reproduced the Softsport spring condition.
Since an A2 is heavier it would sit lower me thinks.

TBerk