Rocs in the fog 02?

Mark Hausler wrote:

> IS this this weekend?
>
> the 14th?
>
> =====
> mark hausler
> '81 scirocco s
>
> _________

This coming weekend, the 3 day holiday weekend seemed out.

Lets paste the other VW guys latest info;

> Subject: RE: Time for a Tam run?
> Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:59:46 -0700
> From: "Eric Borsky" <ericb@lilien.com>
> To: "Eric Borsky" <ericb@lilien.com>, <snip>
>
> OK so now this weekend looks bad – forgot about Bug-O-Rama, (9-1)
> plus Anthony and Don are out of town.
>
> If there are enough people who actually want to DRIVE on Tam
> this Saturday (8-31) we can meet around 11-11:30 AM at the usual place.
>
> Let me know and I will email/post details.
>
> Eric

So,  I am of a mind to disconnect Rocs in the Fog and reschedule it for
later in Sept or October even. Temps are cooler, less vacationers on the
road, etc.

Anybody who wants in on Sat's run might contact Eric directly:
<mailto:ericb@lilien.com>

Drop my name if you like as a way of introduction, these dudes are
pretty cool, even if not all Scirocco drivers. ;])

TBerk