  From: Robbie Cotner=20
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 9:05 PM
  Subject: holy funky weird frame problem!?

  Hey all-  A friend was following behind my Rocco('83 8V), because I =
feared I had smoke coming out of the exhaust.  No smoke, but he did say =
that my car was driving funny.  Like driving sideways yet straight, he =
could see the front drivers tire, both rears, but not the front =
passenger tire, even when he weaved over to try.  He said it was very =
noticeable.  Basically, though I've never noticed for the year I've had =
the car, he said my tires were like so:

  II   II

   II   II          <now that is exaggeratted ofcourse, but you get the =
picture.  What can I do?  how can I test to see if this actually is a =
problem?  My car was aligned about 2,000 miles ago, and I don't do =
spirited driving so I doubt front alignment is my problem.  The car =
appears to have the original paint job, and no visible body damage past =
or present.  How can I correct this problem!?  Thanks so much in =
advance-

  Rob

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01C24E7E.F1A4A420

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Robbie this is call dog tracking in the =
alignment=20
world. When you had the alignment done last time all they did was a =
thrust=20
alignment and not a 4 wheel alignment. Find a reputable alignment shop =
and be=20
prepared to pay up to $200 for a proper 4 wheel alignment. They will =
actually=20
remove the rear stub axle and shim it to correct the caster and camber =
of the=20
rear axle.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Watch pickup trucks rollinng down the =
road it is a=20
very common occurence and usually does not effect =
driveability.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>HTH</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Drobw_z@yahoo.com href=3D"mailto:robw_z@yahoo.com";>Robbie =
Cotner</A>=20
  </DIV>
title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>scirocco-l@scirocco.org</A> =
</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, August 27, 2002 =
9:05=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> holy funky weird frame =

  problem!?</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>Hey all-&nbsp; A friend was following behind my Rocco('83 8V), =
because I=20
  feared I had smoke coming out of the exhaust.&nbsp; No smoke, but he =
did say=20
  that my car was driving funny.&nbsp; Like driving sideways yet =
straight, he=20
  could see the front drivers tire, both rears, but not the front =
passenger=20
  tire, even when he weaved over to try.&nbsp; He said it was very=20
  noticeable.&nbsp; Basically, though I've never noticed for the year =
I've had=20
  the car, he said my tires were like so:</P>
  <P>II&nbsp;&nbsp; II</P>
  <P>&nbsp;II&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  II&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;now that =
is=20
  exaggeratted ofcourse, but you get the picture.&nbsp; What can I =
do?&nbsp; how=20
  can I test to see if this actually is a problem?&nbsp; My car was =
aligned=20
  about 2,000 miles ago, and I don't do spirited driving so I doubt =
front=20
  alignment is my problem.&nbsp; The car appears to have the original =
paint job,=20
  and no visible body damage past or present.&nbsp; How can I correct =
this=20
  problem!?&nbsp; Thanks so much in advance-</P>
  <P>Rob</P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  <B>Do You Yahoo!?</B><BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://rd.yahoo.com/finance/mailsig/new/*http://finance.yahoo.com=
">Yahoo!=20
  Finance</A> - Get real-time stock quotes</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01C24E7E.F1A4A420--