holy funky weird frame problem!?

--0-1547018804-1030507553=:19012

Hey all-  A friend was following behind my Rocco('83 8V), because I feared I had smoke coming out of the exhaust.  No smoke, but he did say that my car was driving funny.  Like driving sideways yet straight, he could see the front drivers tire, both rears, but not the front passenger tire, even when he weaved over to try.  He said it was very noticeable.  Basically, though I've never noticed for the year I've had the car, he said my tires were like so:

II   II

 II   II          <now that is exaggeratted ofcourse, but you get the picture.  What can I do?  how can I test to see if this actually is a problem?  My car was aligned about 2,000 miles ago, and I don't do spirited driving so I doubt front alignment is my problem.  The car appears to have the original paint job, and no visible body damage past or present.  How can I correct this problem!?  Thanks so much in advance-

Rob