  From: Nate Mellom=20
  To: Scirocco list=20
  Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 9:35 PM
  Subject: Much love to Potter and all the folks at Virtual World =
Parts!!!!

  Mike is really coming through for me this time. =20
  I ended up deciding the reason my clutch went POP on my '84 is because =
my clutch pushrod went through my clutch release plate.  Since I really =
want to get my car on the road again, I checked <www.parts4vws.com>, and =
didn't see the plate.  I ordered some other stuff and asked Mike if he =
had them(online order yesterday), and I also asked if I could get stuff =
by Friday for the long weekend (good time to work on my car).  He wrote =
me back today, informing me that he did indeed have the plate, and that =
he'd send my stuff Airmail so I could get it in time.  For those that =
don't know, Virtual World Parts is moving to a bigger facility to =
accomodate our (and other VW freaks) needs better, and the website and =
phone orders were put on hold until yesteday.  I know they are SWAMPED =
with orders, but he is still going to get my stuff here quick. =20

  I'll continue to get parts from VWP, just because they are so damned =
cool.  You just don't see that kind of service most places anymore, and =
it's awesome that they are willing to do just a little more to make =
customers happy (anyone that has ever ordered stuff from them knows what =
I'm talking about.....CANDY!! =3Do)

  So spend all your money at <www.parts4vws.com>.  It'll make you happy.

  Again, that's <www.parts4vws.com>

  Nate
  '81
  '84

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C24E15.5C2985A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>BTW, Nate forgot to tell everyone that =
he is now=20
the official Spokes Person for Virtual World Parts!&nbsp; Congrats on =
the job=20
Nate!&nbsp; Now in all seriousness, he's absolutley correct, Mike Potter =
and his=20
wife have got to be some of the best parts suppliers I've ever =
known.&nbsp; I=20
always get my stuff quick and it's of great quality.&nbsp; An my wife =
doesn't=20
mind cause she gets the candy when none of the parts are for her=20
cars.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>William</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dbronson@inwave.com href=3D"mailto:bronson@inwave.com";>Nate =
Mellom</A>=20
  </DIV>
title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org";>Scirocco list</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, August 27, 2002 =
9:35=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Much love to Potter =
and all the=20
  folks at Virtual World Parts!!!!</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>Mike is really coming through for me this time. =
&nbsp;<BR>I=20
  ended up deciding the reason my clutch went POP on my '84 is because =
my clutch=20
  pushrod went through my clutch release plate. &nbsp;Since I really =
want to get=20
  my car on the road again, I checked &lt;<A =
class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
  href=3D"http://www.parts4vws.com";>www.parts4vws.com</A>&gt;, and =
didn't see the=20
  plate. &nbsp;I ordered some other stuff and asked Mike if he had =
them(online=20
  order yesterday), and I also asked if I could get stuff by Friday for =
the long=20
  weekend (good time to work on my car). &nbsp;He wrote me back today, =
informing=20
  me that he did indeed have the plate, and that he'd send my stuff =
Airmail so I=20
  could get it in time. &nbsp;For those that don't know, Virtual World =
Parts is=20
  moving to a bigger facility to accomodate our (and other VW freaks) =
needs=20
  better, and the website and phone orders were put on hold until =
yesteday.=20
  &nbsp;I know they are SWAMPED with orders, but he is still going to =
get my=20
  stuff here quick. &nbsp;<BR><BR>I'll continue to get parts from VWP, =
just=20
  because they are so damned cool. &nbsp;You just don't see that kind of =
service=20
  most places anymore, and it's awesome that they are willing to do just =
a=20
  little more to make customers happy (anyone that has ever ordered =
stuff from=20
  them knows what I'm talking about.....CANDY!! =3Do)<BR><BR>So spend =
all your=20
  money at &lt;<A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
  href=3D"http://www.parts4vws.com";>www.parts4vws.com</A>&gt;. =
&nbsp;It'll make=20
  you happy.<BR><BR>Again, that's &lt;<FONT color=3D#ffff00><A=20
  class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.parts4vws.com";>www.parts4vws.com</A></FONT>&gt;<BR><BR=