VW show October 5-6 in Tenn

For any of you in the South East US or any of you that just don't mind a
road trip, there is a fairly lage VW show in Seveirville Tenn every October.
This year it's the 5-6, you can get in on the night of the 4th though.  It's
nothing specific, it's all VW's.  Water Cooled and Air Cooled show.  It's
called Circle Yer Wagons (yes the spelling is intentional) and so far I've
been to it twice and had a great time.  There are hotel rooms close by but
the better end of the deal is that you can camp out at the show.  They have
bathrooms and while they arn't the best, there are showers as well.  You can
see many different VW's and some awesome custom air cooled works of art
there.  In the 2 years I've been I haven't seen a single scirocco so I'm
planning on this year being the first one to have a scirocco there and I
would love to see some of the South East listers show up as well.  This is
mainly an air cooled show, but water cooled VW's are welcome and they even
have classes for them if you want to show your car.  I don't think there is
a scirocco class, but if enough of us turn out this year, maybe they will
have one next year.

For a small sampler of what you can see, go here
http://www.techography.net:82/vwshow  .  This is the show 2 years ago (I
can't find last years pics for some reason) and you can get an idea of the
size of this event.  For those interested, Sat night they always put on a
pot luck dinner and make some sort of great stew.  The basis is, bring a
side dish or dessert (sp?) and you get a ticket for a hell of a meal.  The
local boyscout troop there sells pankackes and other breakfast items in the
morning (not to mention that all important morning cup of coffee) for a fair
price and it's actually good.

If anyones interested, please let me know so I can have something to look
forward to besides a lot of great air cools to go drool over.

William