Much love to Potter and all the folks at Virtual World Parts!!!!

--------------020009040104030103040800

Mike is really coming through for me this time.
I ended up deciding the reason my clutch went POP on my '84 is because
my clutch pushrod went through my clutch release plate.  Since I really
want to get my car on the road again, I checked <www.parts4vws.com>, and
didn't see the plate.  I ordered some other stuff and asked Mike if he
had them(online order yesterday), and I also asked if I could get stuff
by Friday for the long weekend (good time to work on my car).  He wrote
me back today, informing me that he did indeed have the plate, and that
he'd send my stuff Airmail so I could get it in time.  For those that
don't know, Virtual World Parts is moving to a bigger facility to
accomodate our (and other VW freaks) needs better, and the website and
phone orders were put on hold until yesteday.  I know they are SWAMPED
with orders, but he is still going to get my stuff here quick.

I'll continue to get parts from VWP, just because they are so damned
cool.  You just don't see that kind of service most places anymore, and
it's awesome that they are willing to do just a little more to make
customers happy (anyone that has ever ordered stuff from them knows what
I'm talking about.....CANDY!! =o)

So spend all your money at <www.parts4vws.com>.  It'll make you happy.

Again, that's <www.parts4vws.com>

Nate
'81
'84

--------------020009040104030103040800

<head>
</head>
Mike is really coming through for me this time. &nbsp;<br>
I ended up deciding the reason my clutch went POP on my '84 is because my
clutch pushrod went through my clutch release plate. &nbsp;Since I really want
to get my car on the road again, I checked &lt;<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.parts4vws.com";>www.parts4vws.com</a>&gt;, and
didn't see the plate. &nbsp;I ordered some other stuff and asked Mike if he had
them(online order yesterday), and I also asked if I could get stuff by Friday
for the long weekend (good time to work on my car). &nbsp;He wrote me back today,
informing me that he did indeed have the plate, and that he'd send my stuff
Airmail so I could get it in time. &nbsp;For those that don't know, Virtual World
Parts is moving to a bigger facility to accomodate our (and other VW freaks)
needs better, and the website and phone orders were put on hold until yesteday.
&nbsp;I know they are SWAMPED with orders, but he is still going to get my stuff
here quick. &nbsp;<br>
I'll continue to get parts from VWP, just because they are so damned cool.
&nbsp;You just don't see that kind of service most places anymore, and it's awesome
that they are willing to do just a little more to make customers happy (anyone
that has ever ordered stuff from them knows what I'm talking about.....CANDY!!
=o)<br>
So spend all your money at &lt;<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.parts4vws.com";>www.parts4vws.com</a>&gt;. &nbsp;It'll make you happy.<br>
Nate<br>
'81<br>