fuel injector cleaners?

--0-1706634320-1030398682=:81886

most common thing I know of is to add cleaner every oil change.  As far as good brands, I've had good luck with Chevron Techron cleaner, not sure of the exact name.  You basically get what you pay for, don't cheap out and don't pay too much either!-
Rob
 Adam Sexton wrote:Hello, this is my first post to the list. I'm wondering what brands or injector cleaners you would recommend and how often I should use them. I have an '86 16v. Thanks.