lift oversteer

>From: "The Hitman" <vwscir88@hotmail.com>

>now that stripe is lowered i have almost spun her twice. once merging on to
>I90 from I270, i was going 75 and lifted off mid-corner to slow her
>alittle. started to lose the ass end and had to step back on it to
>straighten her up. the second time was much the same, just different exit
>ramps. whats the best way (besides changing driving habits, thats not going
>to happen :D ) to correct the oversteer problem? will stress bars help?

stress bars won't help-sways will.  do you still have the factory front bar
on there? a bigger front bar will reduce oversteer (or smaller rear bar).
better tires are the best upgrade you can do for handling, imho. also, if
you reduce the pressure in the rear tires relative to the fronts, that
should help.
-michael