Wheels ....

I got a set of konig traffik carbons 15x6.5 with 205/50/15 federal super
steel 535's for about 800 and some change.  The wheels without tires weigh
12.5 lbs.  I don't know the weight with tire.  But anyways they handle well
and look bitch.  Problems:  with 205's they touch just enough to rub the
paint off the rear springs,  and they rub in the front only when I turn the
wheel all the way to one side for slow manuvering.