[ UPDATE ]RE: Rick's Road Trip from Hell = at Mike's in Sedalia,MO!!

Rick and Merilee just left my place at around 12:20 CST.  He had to get
a light holder rewelded on his trailer so we took them out to Perkins
while waiting and he is now on his way to Dallas to see Patrick Bureau.

Since he lost one of his drivers (Lyman took a train back to CT after
the incident), he will need to stop someone halfway between Arlington,
TX and Lakeville, CT Sunday night.  It looks like Knoxville is about
halfway, but can anyone in that general area offer up a place to stay
for Rick and Merilee for Sunday night?  They would be leaving again
early Monday morning (whatever time is best for the host).  If you can
help Rick in any way, give him a ring at 860-671-0632 on his cell
phone.

His planned trip takes him thru Little Rock, Nashville, Knoxville.  If
you live along these interstates, it would be cool to just give him a
ring to let him you're close to his route in case he needs anything.

BTW, Ruflus is now in my garage.  Although a bit beat up, it's nice to
have the little thing home finally.

Mike