[ UPDATE ]RE: Rick's Road Trip from Hell = at Mike's in Sedalia, MO!!

Just got off the phone with Rick, He just met up with Mike V in Sedalia, MO
to drop off the car.
He will call me back when he leaves, and We have a standing offer to stop in
Dallas for him.

They are currently 6-8 hours from Dallas, so 10-12 Hrs from Austin at this
point.
He will advise me as to their decision to stop or not in Dallas Today!

more to come soon!

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco