TECH - Coolant Level Warning Circuit

My problems were concurrent with yours.   Your relay suggestion got me
scanning the archives and digging through the Bentley.  My problem ended up
being the connector on the sensor.  It wasn't until I completely
disassembled it, cleaned it with Deoxit and crimped the connectors a little
that I eliminated my problem.

John