TECH - Coolant Level Warning Circuit

I would like to add that this only applies to 16v engine, as no 8v engine
has a sensor on the coolant tank.
it is actually located on the oil flange :)

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco