Floating Steering feel

--0-1529898095-1030194258=:21185

I have this annoying feeling that the front of the car is quite attached to the road - they only problem i can find is that my drivers side wheel (RHD) appears to be out of alignment (It looks like/feels like its wearing on the inside faster).

Other than that i can see no problems at all - I have turned the Koni Ta's (i ran each shock through its full range of adjustment several times in case it was a sticking valve) to maximum hardness and this has helped but it doesnt have that 4 square feeling like it usually does.

Can apparently one wheel out of alignment cause this? Everthing else looks good, all bolts are tight.

Its odd but after driving the same car with the same set up for 5= years you get to know when it isnt right and it isnt right but i cant find anything wrong.

Ideas

Andy Holmes

91 Scirocco Scala Inj
83 Jetta 2.1

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_storage.html
--0-1529898095-1030194258=:21185

<P>I have this annoying feeling that the front of the car is quite attached to the road - they only problem i can find is that my drivers side wheel (RHD) appears to be out of alignment (It looks like/feels like its wearing on the inside faster).</P>
<P>Other than that i can see no problems at all - I have turned the Koni Ta's (i ran each shock through its full range of adjustment several times in case it was a sticking valve) to maximum hardness and this has helped but it doesnt have that 4 square feeling like it usually does.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Can apparently one wheel out of alignment cause this? Everthing else looks good, all bolts are tight.</P>
<P>Its odd but after driving the same car with the same set up for 5= years you get to know when it isnt right and it isnt right but i cant find anything wrong.</P>
<P>Ideas</P>
--0-1529898095-1030194258=:21185--